Laser therapy is a revolutionary new approach to control pain and accelerate soft tissue healing, the most effective therapy to treat drug-free, reduce the need for surgery. Accelerate the growth of granulation tissues and new blood vessel, stimulate the protein synthesis, repair damaged cells & tissues and promote rapid wound healing.
- Pain Relief
- Knee Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Diminish Inflammations
- Wound & Ulcers Acupuncture
- Sports Injuries / Sprain
- Rehabilitation Therapy
Function and Performance:
- The laser light quantum entering into the human blood could enhance the activity of lipoprotein lipase, improve the oxygen-carrying capacity and the deformability of red blood cells, thus activating and cleaning the blood, reducing the blood fat and viscosity, regulating the blood pressure.
- Enhance the Enkephalin metabolism, speed up the endorphin release, the light quantum entering into the human blood through human skin could activate or induce T, B lymphocytes and macrophagocytes to produce cytokines enhance the immune power through the recirculation of leukomonocytes, strengthen the phagocytic activity of macrophagocytes, n order to diminish inflammation and odynolysis.
- Increasing the blood circulation, enhance the metabolism of circulating materials, and improve the cerebrovascular blood-supply capacity.
- Accelerate the growth of granulation tissues and new blood vessel, stimulate the protein synthesis, promote the sedimentation and cross-linking of collagenous fibers and promote rapid wound healing.