Johari Digital EMS + TENS Combo Technical Specification: –
|Mains Power||110 / 220 VAC|
|Modes||Continuous, Fast Burst, Slow Burst, Ramp Burst,|
|Wide Low-Frequency Narrow Low Freq. & Auto All|
|Frequency||1 Hz – 250 Hz|
|Pulse Width||50μS 350μS|
|Timer||1- 60 min.|
|Con. Time||6 sec, 8 sec|
|Rel. Time||2 sec, 4 sec|
EMS & TENS Applications
- Wrist strengthening, Grip strengthening, Fibromyalgia, Tibialis strengthening
- ACL reconstruction, Intrinsic strengthening, Quadriceps strengthening
- Anterior shoulder subluxation , Upper trap spasm, Shoulder weakness
- Relaxation of muscle pain, Prevention or retardation of disuse atrophy.
- Increase local body circulation. Muscle re-education. Immediate post surgical stimulation of calf muscle to prevent various thrombosis.
- Maintaining or increasing range of motion.
Additional Features: –
- Single machine with the benefit of dual therapies (TENS/ EMS)
- 4 body areas/ 2 patients can be treated at one time
- Inbuilt 7 preset programs enabling treatment of different pains
- One mode for custom parameter and custom treatment
- Flexibility for custom treatment